The long awaited WordPress 5.0 “Bebo” also known as the Gutenberg update is finally here! No, we are not taking about the German guy who invented the printing press in the 1400s. Unlike all the previous WordPress updates where there were security patches and minor feature updates applied, this update provides users with a block-based editor and the introduction of the Twenty Nineteen theme tailored for Gutenberg for a more intuitive site building experience. With this huge WordPress update breaking every single website we have updated, we decided to write a post and create a video about our experience. First off, why is it important to update your WordPress website?
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?