The main difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org is who is hosting your website. With WordPress.com, they take care of hosting and you just select a premade theme from their collection. While Wordpress.com is free to setup, you can upgrade your account to get a custom domain name, use one of their premium themes or upload videos.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?