Google has recently announced that having a mobile-friendly website will be used as one of the factors to determine your website rankings. This means that if your website is not mobile-friendly, you will start slipping from search results at least when searches are originating from mobile devices. How fast this happens depends on how your competition reacts. If you do not have a responsive (mobile-friendly) website yet, now is the time to convert. It will take some time for Google to update their search results so you do have some leeway.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?