Google has recently announced that having a mobile-friendly website will be used as one of the factors to determine your website rankings. This means that if your website is not mobile-friendly, you will start slipping from search results at least when searches are originating from mobile devices. How fast this happens depends on how your competition reacts. If you do not have a responsive (mobile-friendly) website yet, now is the time to convert. It will take some time for Google to update their search results so you do have some leeway.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays