Your homepage is the most visited page on your website, typically receiving the majority of all website traffic. Your homepage must make a good impression in less than three seconds to convince your visitors to continue browsing. This means that your website design is under tremendous pressure immediately grab your target market’s attention. According to AddRoll, 98% of first time visitors won’t convert on your homepage so here are some ways to drive more conversions so you don’t flush that hard-earned organic traffic down the toilet.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?