Your homepage is the most visited page on your website, typically receiving the majority of all website traffic. Your homepage must make a good impression in less than three seconds to convince your visitors to continue browsing. This means that your website design is under tremendous pressure immediately grab your target market’s attention. According to AddRoll, 98% of first time visitors won’t convert on your homepage so here are some ways to drive more conversions so you don’t flush that hard-earned organic traffic down the toilet.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays