Ever wonder why some websites start with http while others start with https? HTTPS means that the website has been encrypted with a SSL certificate. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer which encrypts sensitive data like account logins, credit card numbers and other personal information transmitted between a website and your browser so that no one can intercept it.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays