Ever wonder why some websites start with http while others start with https? HTTPS means that the website has been encrypted with a SSL certificate. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer which encrypts sensitive data like account logins, credit card numbers and other personal information transmitted between a website and your browser so that no one can intercept it.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?