Whether you are designing a new website or overhauling an existing one, your homepage is a good place to start since it drives the bulk of your traffic. You never get a second chance to make a first impression so what you include on there will determine how effectively your visitors will convert. Your homepage needs to drive traffic, generate leads and educate visitors. Here are some critical items that you must include on your homepage to be successful.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?