Back to school season is the second biggest shopping season behind Christmas and Black Friday engaging 29 million households and accounting for $84 billion in sales in the US. With over half of those purchases being made online, now is the best time to prepare your website for the peak back-to-school buying season in August. The top spending categories include school supplies, clothing, computers, and electronics.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?