Even with Google’s Mobilegeddon update last year threatening to bury mobile-unfriendly websites in search results, the overwhelming majority of companies still have not adopted responsive web design or a mobile website. This is especially true for larger websites at the top because responsive web design is more complex to implement. With mobile searches having surpassed laptop searches in 2014, your website is loosing a lot of business if it is not engaging smartphone and tablet users. Below is a list of tips to increase mobile revenues.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?