Even with Google’s Mobilegeddon update last year threatening to bury mobile-unfriendly websites in search results, the overwhelming majority of companies still have not adopted responsive web design or a mobile website. This is especially true for larger websites at the top because responsive web design is more complex to implement. With mobile searches having surpassed laptop searches in 2014, your website is loosing a lot of business if it is not engaging smartphone and tablet users. Below is a list of tips to increase mobile revenues.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays