Did you know that it takes on average 7-13+ touchpoints before a lead turns into a sale? Customer touchpoints are your brand’s points of customer contact. Effective email marketing can serve as one of those crucial touch points in addition to seeing an online ad, visiting your website, reading your reviews, calling sales, shopping at your store. In addition, consistent email marketing can remind your prospects and idle clients of the valuable products and services your company offers when a need arises.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays