Did you know that it takes on average 7-13+ touchpoints before a lead turns into a sale? Customer touchpoints are your brand’s points of customer contact. Effective email marketing can serve as one of those crucial touch points in addition to seeing an online ad, visiting your website, reading your reviews, calling sales, shopping at your store. In addition, consistent email marketing can remind your prospects and idle clients of the valuable products and services your company offers when a need arises.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?