Launched in 2011, WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress that allows website owners to manage payments, shipping, inventory, reporting, marketing and taxes without any web development knowledge. WooCommerce currently powers 24% of all eCommerce websites (that’s an astounding 663,153 websites) and certainly, it is popular for a good reason. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose WooCommerce for to create a shopping cart on your WordPress website.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?