The web has evolved a lot over the last two-plus decades but some longtime web designers and developers have remained set in their ways. Sure I don’t see them being out of work anytime soon but it is it is important to keep abreast of the trends. I remember graduating in 2005 in graphic design only to find that there were very few print design jobs out there because the web was making all of them obsolete. However, even today, there are still colleges churning out graphic design majors like there is no tomorrow despite the bone-dry market. Thus, here are some very noteworthy, game-changing trends to remember when you are cranking out your next Photoshop mockup or mobile-friendly website.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays