A website conversion is when a visitor does something you want like subscribe to your newsletter, complete a lead generation form or buy a product. The percentage of total visitors that convert is called your conversion rate. You can spend thousands on SEO and Adwords but if your website doesn’t convert, who cares? A site with millions of visitors and a sucky conversion rate won’t pay your mortgage or fund your kids’ college educations.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays