It’s that time of year again to start preparing your website for the holidays. Just because you do not have an eCommerce website, does not mean that you do not have to optimize for the holidays. Nowadays, shoppers research products online before making purchases at retail stores. This is so common that it is known as “research online, purchase offline” or ROPO. If you sell anything, chances are you sell way more of it between Halloween and Christmas. The holidays account for 20-40% of annual sales for retailers. You still have a few weeks to make some last minute website tweaks to cash in on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday and the entire month before Christmas.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?