It’s that time of year again to start preparing your website for the holidays. Just because you do not have an eCommerce website, does not mean that you do not have to optimize for the holidays. Nowadays, shoppers research products online before making purchases at retail stores. This is so common that it is known as “research online, purchase offline” or ROPO. If you sell anything, chances are you sell way more of it between Halloween and Christmas. The holidays account for 20-40% of annual sales for retailers. You still have a few weeks to make some last minute website tweaks to cash in on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday and the entire month before Christmas.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays