Google holds an astounding 67.6% of the U.S. search engine market according to Search Engine Watch, which is why we are focusing on them. Google’s rollout of Panda, Mobilegeddon, Penguin updates have really shaken up the SEO landscape. Most web designers and developers know that today’s Google cares a lot more about website speed, mobile-friendliness, unique content and user experience. If you want to rank organically, pre-made themes, duplicate or stale content, keyword stuffing or mobile-unfriendly websites will no longer cut the mustard.
- Why Your Marketing Isn’t Attracting More Traffic
- How to Design Your Website Around Your Brand
- How to Make your Business Thrive through Coronavirus
- Don’t Get Hacked: Keep WordPress Updated
- How to Improve your Marketing to Increase Sales
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile
- Why your Website Needs Custom Logo Design
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?