Google holds an astounding 67.6% of the U.S. search engine market according to Search Engine Watch, which is why we are focusing on them. Google’s rollout of Panda, Mobilegeddon, Penguin updates have really shaken up the SEO landscape. Most web designers and developers know that today’s Google cares a lot more about website speed, mobile-friendliness, unique content and user experience. If you want to rank organically, pre-made themes, duplicate or stale content, keyword stuffing or mobile-unfriendly websites will no longer cut the mustard.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- 10 Tips to Make your Email Signup Form More Effective
- How Much Does a New Website Cost in 2019?
- Create Irresistible Call-to-Actions that Generate More Leads
- 22 Effective Ways to Make your Website Conversion Skyrocket
- We are a Top San Francisco Web Design Firm on Clutch!
- The Anatomy of Great Websites that Google Loves
- Why Update & Quick Fixes for WordPress 5
- Top 2019 Web Design Trends You Need To Know
- Beef up your Website to Capitalize on the Holidays